Tanya's Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Support Group email@example.com
It doesn't matter if your cat has recently been diagnosed with CKD, or if
you've been dealing with this ugly disease for some time now, we all need
support while fighting CKD. Don't try to cope alone, come and join our small,
friendly community - it's completely free.
If you've lost your cat and have some lingering questions about what happened, you are also welcome here - the group includes a sub-group devoted to helping people come to terms with their loss.
Please do check out Tanya's website for more information on feline CKD:
- 2,106 Members
- 4,769 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.