Tanya's Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Support Group email@example.com
This support group is owned by Helen, who also runs Tanya's Comprehensive Guide to Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Website.
It doesn't matter if your cat has recently been diagnosed with CKD, or if you've been dealing with this ugly disease for some time now, we all need support while fighting CKD. Don't try to cope alone, come and join our small, friendly community - it's completely free.
If you've lost your cat and have some lingering questions about what happened, you are also welcome here - the group includes a sub-group devoted to helping people come to terms with their loss.To join Tanya's CKD Group, please click on the blue button below labelled Apply For Membership In This Group.
Please do check out Tanya's website for more information on feline CKD:
You can discuss any aspect of caring for a CKD cat here. If you would like to discuss your other cats, please join our sister group (no need to answer the questionnaire if you are already a member of Tanya's CKD Support Group, we will recognise you):
Cats Health and Behavior
- 4,027 Members
- 8,968 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.