Tanya's Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Support Group email@example.com
Welcome to Tanya's CKD Support Group, running since 2006 and owned by Helen, who also runs Tanya's CKD website, the definitive, award-winning website for feline chronic kidney disease.
It doesn't matter if your cat has recently been diagnosed with CKD, or if you've been dealing with this ugly disease for some time now, we all need support while fighting CKD. Don't try to cope alone, come and join our small, friendly community - it's completely free to members.
If you've lost your cat, you are also welcome here - the group includes a sub-group devoted to helping people come to terms with their loss.
To join Tanya's CKD Group, please click on the blue button below labelled Apply For Membership In This Group and enter your e-mail address. Then be sure to respond to the message you will receive asking for a little bit more information about your cat. You will also be asked by groups.io to confirm that you definitely want to join. YOU MUST RESPOND TO BOTH THESE E-MAILS BEFORE WE CAN APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP. Any problems, please contact us on the Group Owner e-mail address below.
You can discuss any aspect of caring for a CKD cat here. If you would like to discuss your other cats, please join our sister group (no need to answer the questionnaire if you are already a member of Tanya's CKD Support Group, we will recognise you):
Cats Health and Behavior
If you're the owner of a feline group on yahoo!groups and are now considering moving to groups.io, we would definitely recommend that you do so. We've been here more than four years and can safely say that groups.io is superb. If you have any questions, please contact us at the moderator address below.
- 7,445 Members
- 15,881 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.